E-Learning course in Tenant-Led Scrutiny
TPAS is pleased to offer this unique online opportunity to get to grips with Tenant Scrutiny at a time and pace to suit you. Our highly commended E-Learning courses are accredited at Level 2 by Open Awards (part of the Open College Network). E-Learning courses require 10 hours of study over a two week period and are supported by an online tutor.
On this course you will:
- Find out about why tenant led scrutiny is so important today
- Look at how scrutiny differs from and links to other tenant involvement
- Consider the key principles of effective scrutiny
- Explore the different ways that tenant led scrutiny can be set up, using case studies and discussion forums
- Compare scrutiny with monitoring and see how the two differ, yet still complement each other scrutiny and which methods you might use
This course is aimed at:
Tenants, residents and staff at all levels who want to understand how tenant led scrutiny can work in their own organisation, whether they are starting out, catching up or just want time to reflect on their own approach and learn about the context of scrutiny and other approaches.
Please note Lewisham Tenant Fund Homes will pay the course fees for our Residents. Please contact the Community Involvement Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8613 7660.