Major Works Customer Care Standards
Major works are normally large projects which involve long term investment in homes and buildings.
Lewisham Homes aims to provide you with excellent services, working to standards our residents have helped us to set and monitor.
General - we will:
- Keep to the Lewisham Homes Standard(s) for achieving Decent Homes' works
Before works start we will:
- Provide you with information about what the work will involve and how long it will take
- If you are vulnerable, help you pack away belongings and move furniture as required within your flat
- Provide you with details of the contractor's resident liaison officer
When we are on site we will:
- 85% of residents surveyed who are satisfied with being kept informed of progress
- Require all staff and contractors to provide identification
- Provide a site location where you can contact the project team
- Provide respite facilities if necessary
- Protect your furniture and belongings whilst works are ongoing
- Ensure you are left with drinking water, hot water, heating, electricity and cooking facilities at the end of each day
Getting it right
We aim to provide you with excellent customer service at all times, but if you feel we are not meeting these standards please tell us. If we fail to meet our standards and this causes a problem we will try to rectify this fairly. We will deal positively with your comments and complaints, and of course we welcome compliments from you.