Paying more than you need to for your energy?
It’s now easier than ever to choose and switch to the best energy deal.
Join our free Energy Best Deal session, in partnership with Citizens Advice Bureau and Ofgem, to find out more about:
- changing suppliers
- choosing the right deal
- how to switch
- Smart Meters
- getting help with energy bills
- being energy efficient.
By the end of the session, our Welfare Benefits Team wants you to:
- know what savings can be made by switching fuel providers or negotiating with existing providers
- know what help is available from energy suppliers and the government for people struggling to pay their gas and electricity bills
- know how you might save money by using less energy
- know what advice is available around energy efficiency.
When: 9am – 10am on Wednesday 10 May
Where: Lewisham Homes, Old Town Hall, Catford, SE6 4RU
Call the Welfare Benefits Team on 0800 028 2 028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
Places are limited, so be quick! A free energy saving light bulb will be given to the first 10 residents.