Key points to note
– Our reception is closed until further notice – please avoid sending post to us if possible. Use our online web portal My Lewisham Homes for any enquiries, call 0800 028 2 028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Our play areas and sports facilities have now reopened.
– If you are having trouble paying your rent, please see this page.
– To keep everyone safe from fire during this period, please observe our Clear Corridors policy. Click here for more.
– Sadly, some people are using the current situation to take advantage of people through door-to-door scams. See Age UK’s helpful guide on how to avoid being caught out.
– We have decided to suspend all public events and meetings. Consultations will take place via Commonplace.
– Need advice on how to look after your pets during the pandemic? See this guide from the RSPCA.
– Our planned works and repairs service is now operating as close to normal as possible. When you report a repair, please be prepared to answer questions on whether you have experienced symptoms recently. You will receive instructions on social distancing during our operative’s visit to your home.
– Be assured that our caretaking teams are focusing their cleaning efforts on lifts and other commonly used communal areas.
– Remember to follow the NHS advice on hygiene including washing your hands regularly and catching sneezes in a tissue. If you have a high temperature or a new, continuous cough, you should stay at home for seven days. If you live with other people, you should all stay at home for fourteen days from when your symptoms appeared, even if they are not showing symptoms themselves.
– To find out more about what you can do to prevent the spread of coronavirus and for advice, if you think you might be infected or at risk, please see Public Health England.
– If you feel the outbreak is impacting on your mental health and would like advice, please visit the Mental Health Foundation website.
How we can help during the coronavirus outbreak
If you’re self-isolating during the outbreak and need food or provisions brought to you, or someone to talk to, you can get in touch with our community relations team directly. Please also get in touch if you are concerned about someone who might be vulnerable.
You can email us email@example.com, or call the community relations team on 07719527790 to find out more.
You can also fill in the form here with your information or information about someone who you think might need help.