Date(s) - 29/05/2019
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Old Town Hall
Do you need face-to-face support with budgeting, and help finding the best energy deal?
Join our engaging and interactive ‘Best Deals and Budgeting’ session for practical advice on weekly, fortnightly and monthly budgeting, prioritising debt, and saving money on your household bills.
By the end of the session, our Welfare Benefits Team want you to be able to:
- know how to make the most of your income
- know where to find help with debt
- understand the benefits of a personal budget
- know what savings can be made by switching fuel providers or negotiating with existing providers
- know what advice is available around energy efficiency.
This is a popular course and spaces are limited, so if you’d like to attend please book your place here with the Welfare Benefits Team or call them on 0800 028 2 028.