Date(s) - 27/11/2019
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Old Town Hall
Join our engaging and interactive ‘Talk Money’ workshop for practical advice on weekly, fortnightly and monthly budgeting, prioritising debt, and saving money on your household bills.
By the end of the session, our Welfare Benefits Team want you to be able to:
- know how to maximise your income
- know where you can find help with priority and non-priority debt
- understand the benefits of a personal budget
- know what savings can be made by switching fuel providers or negotiating with existing providers
- know what advice is available around energy efficiency.
The course is now fully booked. If you’d like to attend the next one, please book ahead with the Welfare Benefits Team:
T: 0800 028 3 028