Looking for some face-to-face support with budgeting? Or help finding the best energy deal?
Join our interactive and engaging session on 8 January for practical advice on budgeting, prioritising debt, saving money on your household bills, and how to choose and switch to the best energy deal. The session takes place from 11am-1.30pm at the Old Town Hall in Catford.
By the end of the session, our Welfare Benefits Team want you to be able to:
- know how to make the most of your income
- know where to find help with debt
- understand the benefits of a personal budget
- know what savings can be made by switching fuel providers or negotiating with existing providers
- know what advice is available around energy efficiency.
This is a popular course and spaces are limited, so if you’d like to attend please book your place here with the Welfare Benefits Team or call them on 0800 028 2 028. Future courses will take place at the end of each month and can be found on our events page.