The Council is proposing to introduce licensing for all private rented homes in Lewisham and we want to hear your views.
The scheme is intended to…
- improve property standards and security
- help tenants feel safe and secure in their homes
- crack down on rogue landlords
- protect vulnerable tenants from illegal evictions
- support landlords to raise their professional standards.
Have your say
Take part and share your views by filling in the online survey by 5pm on 20 August 2019.
If you are over 18, you will also be able to enter the prize draw for a chance to receive one of ten £25 Love2Shop vouchers (T&Cs apply).