The housing minister Christopher Pincher MP has written today to all social housing residents to update them on the government’s latest guidance to social landlords.
As the government relaxes lockdown restrictions, it is also expecting landlords such as Lewisham Homes to begin reintroducing services that were suspended.
The letter covers:
- Maintenance and repairs
- External maintenance and services
- Gas safety checks
- Building safety
- For tenants seeking to move home
- Support for existing renters
- Local Council Tax Support
- Support for extremely vulnerable people
- Anti-social behaviour
- Support for victims of domestic abuse
- Further advice on coronavirus
We’ll continue to keep residents updated of service changes as we start to implement the government’s guidance.
You can read the letter in full here.