We want to consult with our residents on our new proposed approach to caretaking.
On Thursday this week (22 October) we will be holding a consultation on our caretaking services, and will be looking to gain feedback on the below possibilities:
- Continuing with our current services
- Stopping weekend caretaking services to save money
- Moving to a mobile service, targeting are1as that need it most, and keeping the costs the same overall while looking at:
- Creating one or more teams to cover weekends where most needed, and areas getting a more consistent weekday service
- How we decide where needs weekend cover
- How will service charge be affected
- Reviewing patch sizes to ensure adequate weekend cover
The Modernising Caretaking workshop consultation will take place via Zoom on Thursday 22 October from 6.30 to 7.30pm.
To access, please enter the details below:
Meeting ID: 947 2873 5746