Come to our office at the Old Town Hall on Catford Road from 10.30am to 4pm on Wednesday 13th February for ‘Love Money’. You can have an informal chat with us for tips on how to spend less on the boring things and free up more money for the fun things!
We’ll have information about:
- Bank switching bonuses & cashback
- Spending less on energy bills
- Earn as you spend and save
- Discounted gym membership for all that attend
- Cooking & shopping on a budget
- Free giftcards and referral awards
- Online shop & save
- Loan sharks
- Digital employment support
We’ll be joined by South East London Community Energy, Lewisham Trading Standards, our welfare benefits team, South London and Maudsley NHS Trust (SLaM, St Giles Trust, and the Lewisham Construction Hub. There will be refreshments provided and lots of prizes to win on the day including a free family swim, vouchers for professional massages, beauty/nail treatment vouchers, free family bowling, Nando’s gift card, cinema vouchers and a meal for two!
There are also workshops running throughout the day but limited spaces available so places must be pre-booked for these:
- 10.30am-11.15am: Digital Support Session – Getting online, setting up Lewisham Homes and LBL Accounts.
- 11.30am-12.30pm: Employment Support Session – Get a job coach to assist with finding employment or upskilling. There’ll be additional support from SLaM for residents looking for employment who may have mental health support needs.
- 12.45pm-1.45pm: Energy Saving Tips – save money on the boring stuff: bills for gas, water and electricity. Plus savvy tips on heating costs,water saving, etc.
- 2.00pm-3.00pm: Employment Support Session – Get a job coach to assist with finding employment or upskilling. There’ll be additional support from SLaM for residents looking for employment who may have mental health support needs.
- 3.15pm-4.00pm: Lifestyle: shopping and cooking on a budget, and discounted gym memberships
Lewisham Construction Hub will also be available to discuss career ambitions and finding training, work experience and jobs. They can help you with:
- Work experience
- CV review
Plus, you can register and get information about jobs and individual training programmes direct to your inbox.
To book on the workshops, and if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.