One of our properties in New Cross has recently undergone a major refurbishment thanks to works carried out by Niblock Building Contractors Ltd.
Originally comprised of three bedrooms, the property was remodelled into a five-bedroom house, with works including:
- a new kitchen and dining area located in the basement together with a new toilet
- a new family bathroom on the first floor
- new windows
- a new heating and hot water system
- newly laid out front and rear gardens
- a new roof
- new fire-rated internal doors
Speaking on the refurbishment our CEO, Margaret Dodwell, said: “Creating places people are proud to call home is a key part of our vision, and this typifies it. It’s the best property in the street.”
The once empty property, which became vacant after the previous resident decided to downsize, now belongs to a family who were in need of a new home.