Objective(s) of role
Every year Lewisham Homes offers a range of opportunities for our staff and residents to volunteer to make a difference to the people of Lewisham.
This is through our big annual events such as the ‘Garden Party’ to smaller one off events on some of our estates.
A broad outline of tasks and activities to be undertaken:
- meet and greet attendees, and sign them in to the event;
- help set up and clear down the event;
- support participants as they take part, such as by marshalling, cheering or handing out refreshments;
- help with the administration of the event.
We are looking for people who are:
- reliable and well-organised;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have patience and excellent listening skills.
Location and hours
Times and locations will vary dependent on the nature of the event.
We work closely with other local organisations to provide a network of support to Lewisham residents. Opportunities could be on a regular/ one off basis.
Partner organisations include Phoenix Housing, Age UK and Community Connections
For more information about this role. Please call: Alys in The Community Investment team or email email@example.com.