Before work starts
Where we can we will use your feedback to shape the work we carry out to your homes and neighbourhoods.
Older residents living in our sheltered schemes have suggested creating a cinema, a sensory garden and outdoor exercise equipment as part of the improvements to their buildings.
When work is taking place in your area, you may be invited to coffee mornings, meet the project team and fun day events.
We want to give you the opportunity to meet our staff and contractors and ask any questions you may have.
You will also have a dedicated Resident Liaison Officer, RLO, who is based on site and will assist you while work is carried out. Your RLO is your first point of contact.
Your RLO will:
- Contact you regularly by telephone, email and home visits
- Send you regular newsletters to keep you updated about the work
- Explain to you what work will take place and what help we may need from you
- Arrange all appointments if we need access to your home
- Try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of the works
You can find your RLO’s contact details on the contact sheet given to you before work started.
We will ask you to complete a survey where you can tell us how satisfied you are with the work and the service you received.