Lewisham Homes is committed to assisting residents who need extra help in their homes.
We can provide a flexible service for residents who are elderly or with severe physical health problems or disabilities. We will consider cases individually, and within available budgets.
We collect data on our tenants needs so we can tailor our services to help you. We also check for vulnerability when we take action for rent arrears and antisocial behaviour.
There are a number of ways we can help vulnerable customers, including:
- Provide welfare benefit and debt advice
- Support within our repairs service
- Additional security for residents experiencing antisocial behaviour
- Provide basic adaptations to your home including installing rails, kitchen lever taps or visual and hearing needs
- Decorate two rooms in the home
- Refer you to support agencies
You should report vulnerability to Lewisham Homes by calling our Customer Service team on 0800 028 2 028.
You can report suspected child or vulnerable adult neglect or abuse by contacting Lewisham Council direct:
The Adult Social Care Advice and Information Team
020 8314 7777
Referral and Assessment (Children’s) Service
020 8314 6660